Yesterday morning, the Israeli occupation handed over the detainee Maher Al-Akhras to the Jabara crossing near Tulkarm.

The released detainee, Maher al-Akhras, confirmed that his assertion to go ahead with a passionate strike against organizational detention, which lasted for 103 days, was a message to the world about the manipulation inflicted on the Palestinian public.

Al-Akhras revealed to reporters: "Thank God, I am currently between my family and my family in Nablus, and God willing, we will get rid of the occupation with our strong will, and we will live by victorious until we reach a more prominent victory and liberate Palestine from the waterway to the ocean."

He also conveyed something special about gratitude to all individuals who showed solidarity with him, saying: "Palestinian individuals from north to south; I have seen from you what I did not see and did not expect, and, God willing, triumph. Soon."

The 49-year-old detainee began his appetite strike on July 27, 2020, and suspended him on November 6, 2020, after agreeing to his extradition on November 26, and not re-requesting official custody, given that he is serving the remaining time frame. Until his birth to get treatment in a medical clinic.

He was later transferred to organizational detention for a period of four months, during which time the occupation courts did not extradite him regardless of what he got. He suffered from an underlying disease, just as despite the many calls made by universal and fundamental freedoms, the foundations for his extradition nearby and an end to the approaching administrative detention.

The arrest of 10 citizens from the West Bank, and clashes and shootings in Jenin .

The Israeli occupation forces raided, last night and at dawn today, Friday, several areas in the West Bank, and arrested 10 citizens, from Jenin, Nablus and Bethlehem.

The "Palestine News" correspondent in Jenin reported that the occupation forces arrested 5 citizens, four who were prisoners in the occupation prisons, and they are: The freed prisoner, Abd al-Jabbar Muhammad Ahmad Jarrar, the released prisoner Muhammad Omar Mustafa Shihab, both from the city of Jenin, the released prisoner Ibrahim Taher Muhammad Nawahdha from the town of al-Yamun, the released prisoner Samer Mustafa Jaradat from the town of Silat al-Harithiya, and the young man Muhannad Zakarneh from the town of Deir Ghazaleh, after their homes were raided. And tampering with its contents.

According to the "Palestine News" correspondent, the occupation forces stormed the Wadi Ezzedine neighborhood in the city of Jenin, and surrounded several houses, where violent confrontations broke out, during which Molotov cocktails and fireworks were thrown at the occupation soldiers who fired live bullets, sound and gas bombs, which resulted in tens of suffocation. Armed men shot at the occupation soldiers, who arrested both the freed prisoner, Abdul-Jabbar Jarrar, and the freed prisoner, Muhammad Shihab Al-Sanouri. During its withdrawal, a patrol ran over a young man who escaped and was lightly injured.

In the town of Al-Yamoun, the occupation forces raided the house of the editor, Ibrahim Nawahdha, and searched him and arrested him.

In the town of Silat al-Harithiya, clashes erupted during the storming of houses, and the young Samer Mustafa Jaradat was arrested.

In Nablus, the official news agency reported that a number of Israeli military jeeps stormed the village of Beit Dajan, east of Nablus, at dawn and raided a number of homes and arrested Thawri Ibrahim Abu Murtada (44 years), and Mutassim Sameh Abu Ghneim, and the two brothers Abdul Rahman and Abdul Rahim Talab Haji Muhammad.

The occupation forces also arrested, late last night, a young man from Dheisheh camp, south of Bethlehem. The forces stationed at the “Gush Eseon” settlement junction arrested Khaled Farraj (32 years), after he was removed from the vehicle, detained and then arrested.