The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) said that the Israeli occupation authorities demolished 89 Palestinian buildings within two weeks, under the pretext of lack of building permits.

In the "Protection of Civilians" report, which covers the period between February 2 and February 15, the office stated that the demolitions had displaced 146 citizens, including 83 children, and caused damage to at least 330 others.

He added that, on February 3 and 8, the occupation authorities demolished 37 buildings, most of which were donated, in the Homsa al-Buqi’a community in the Jordan Valley, and displaced 60 citizens, including 35 children, in each of these two incidents.

He pointed out that this gathering, the bulk of which is located in an area designated for Israeli military training, has been subjected to mass demolitions over the past few months.
He pointed out that in southern Hebron, seven buildings, including portable toilets, were confiscated in the communities of al-Rukayz, Umm al-Khair, and Khirbat al-Tawameen, which affected the living conditions of 80 people and damaged their livelihoods, and in Jalameh (Jenin), the livelihoods of about 70 were damaged. People as a result of the demolition of 13 stalls selling drinks.

He stated that the occupation authorities demolished seven buildings in occupied Jerusalem, including four that were demolished by their owners themselves to avoid fines, and a family of four was abandoned.

He stated that the occupation authorities uprooted 1,000 seedlings near the city of Tubas, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Agriculture. These seedlings were planted in response to the uprooting of thousands of trees during the past month in the same area, under the pretext that “the lands were previously announced as“ state lands ”.

He said, "Attackers known or believed to be Israeli settlers injured four Palestinians, including a child, and damaged Palestinian property, including trees."

According to the UN report, the occupation forces carried out 186 search and arrest operations, and arrested 172 Palestinians in various parts of the West Bank.

He explained that the governorates of Jerusalem, Ramallah and Hebron recorded the highest number of these operations (28 operations on average for each).

In one incident in Hebron, Israeli forces stormed the municipality building and detained employees who were working on the night shift, and furniture and doors were reportedly broken.

The report pointed out that, "On February 5, an Israeli settler shot and killed a 34-year-old Palestinian near a settlement outpost recently established near the village of Ras Karkar in Ramallah, and clashes that broke out at a later time in his village (Ras Karkar) resulted in the injury of a Palestinian and a soldier. An Israeli was wounded. "

He pointed out that "71 Palestinians and four Israeli soldiers were wounded during clashes in various parts of the West Bank."

In the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces fired warning fire on at least 28 occasions near the border fence or off the coast under the pretext of imposing restrictions on access, and lands near the fence were swept away.